Thursday, January 20, 2011

One More Thing...

OOPS! I forgot to mention that I saw the changing of the guards at the royal palace two days ago! It was very entertaining. The marching, the funny furry hats, the strict, conscise line formations, good stuff. Also, the Queen's birthday is happening during our time here - I was encouraged by one of the DIS speakers who was telling us about the royal palace, to skip class on that day and go by the palace - probably will be quite an event!

One last thing, we took the "harbor bus," from one point in copenhagen to the royal palace. It's just public transportation by boat because it's quicker. I don't know, maybe they do that in America but i've never seen it before so it was pretty awesome for me! I'm just all about new experiences now, whether or not they are Danish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment